for all of our wandering,
we’ve still so far to go
for all of our questioning,
we’ve still the need to know…
are we still the frightened child?
are we still the angered youth?
or are we old before our time?
are we getting any closer to the truth?
we’re force-fed reasoning
yet, still can make no sense
the mind misses the point
blind in it’s arrogance
should we build a “better way”?
with whatever we can find?
if, in turn, it means we lose ourselves?
should we force a common mind?
we’re weaned on empathy
to satisfy our doubt
while attempts at unity
have scattered us about
should we invent a “common bond”?
through means misunderstood?
or are we simply widening the gaps?
should we force a brotherhood?
- lirik lagu i’d love to have your daughter’s hand in marriage – anal cunt
- lirik lagu i’m not that kind of boy – anal cunt
- lirik lagu i’m really excited about the upcoming david buskin concert – anal cunt
- lirik lagu if you don’t like the village people, you’re fucking gay – anal cunt
- lirik lagu internet is gay – anal cunt