we haven’t talked in a while.
i stare out the window, mile after mile.
you said i live in denial…
well so what if i cry like a child?
i still melt in the wake of your smile,
but you’ve been gone for a while.
sometimes i close my eyes and drive
with the windows down and no lights
and i can’t tell you how it feels.
last night i waited with flowers,
watching the sun set, hour after hour.
needless to say, i never found her.
(i took a walk by the water
but every now and then i falter)
and i get carried away…
- lirik lagu take good care of your children (thomas ledin) – agnetha faltskog
- lirik lagu ya nunca mas – agnetha faltskog
- lirik lagu yo no fui (quien dijo adios) – agnetha faltskog
- lirik lagu i can’t reach your heart – agnetha faltskog
- lirik lagu if i thought you’d ever change your mind – agnetha faltskog