h-llo muddah, h-llo fadduh,
here i am at camp grenada
camp is very entertaining
and they say we’ll have some fun if it stops raining.
i went hiking with joe spivy
he developed poison ivy
you remember leonard skinner
he got ptomaine poisoning last night after dinner.
all the counselors hate the waiters
and the lake has alligators
and the head coach wants no sissies
so he reads to us from something called ulysses.
now i don’t want this should scare ya
but my bunkmate has malaria
you remember jeffrey hardy
they’re about to organize a searching party.
take me home, oh muddah fadduh, take me home, i hate grenada
don’t leave me out in the forest where i might get eaten by a bear.
take me home, i promise i will not make noise or mess the house with
other boys, oh please don’t make me stay, i’ve been here one whole day.
dearest fadduh, darling muddah,
how’s my precious little bruddah?
let me come home if ya miss me
i will even let aunt bertha hug and kiss me.
wait a minute, it stopped hailing,
guys are swimming, guys are sailing,
playing baseball, gee that’s better,
muddah fadduh kindly disregard this letter.
- lirik lagu the laarge daark aardvark song – allan sherman
- lirik lagu the lets all call up att and protest to the president march – allan sherman
- lirik lagu the painless dentist song – allan sherman
- lirik lagu the twelve gifts of christmas – allan sherman
- lirik lagu there’s no governor like our new governor – allan sherman