just when things got back to the regular pace,
disaster showed its ugly face.
so add that to the list of all the reasons why i hate this place,
and when you hit the bottom you can tell me how failure tastes.
i came, i saw, i conquered all.
you’re never gonna win,
because i told you once you son of a b-tch,
i’m the best there’s ever been.
so here’s a word from the wise to the weak.
having issues doesn’t make up for the sh-t you speak.
if there’s one thing i’ve held inside
and swore to god on my own pride,
it’s that i’d leave with nowhere to hide
and haunt your grave ’til the day i die.
god bless only time
you place [?] ’cause you’ve always gotta be the first one.
of all the things that i regret, you’re easily the worst one.
and when you start to hate the life you made,
remember you’re the one who chose it.
when your time came, you got lost in the fame.
a secret’s not a secret if the whole world knows it.
- lirik lagu other chicks – ciara
- lirik lagu talk to me – jill scott
- lirik lagu but when the little fellow came close and put both arms around his mother, and kissed her in an appealing boyish fashion, she was moved to tenderness – i can make a mess like nobody’s business
- lirik lagu don’t let me die – flogging molly
- lirik lagu me and charlie talking – miranda lambert