my wrathful cries of anguish filled that dismal night
i tore at my flesh and drank my crimson tears
when i glanced up appearing in a myriad of stars
the ill-strious archangel gabriel shimmered
like the moon in my eyes bringing mercy even to the d-mned.
but why? why?
he spoke of a path
the path of golconda
from wich my children could once again inhabit the light.
without another word,
he disappeared and i conceived
i had awakened at last.
then the bright-eyed demoness
taught me how to hide from the eyes
of those who dare to hunt us.
how to command obedience and demand respect.
soon i found myself attaining (yet) greater powers
i could alter forms, control all beasts
and perceive beyond sights.
eventually i had to abandon lilith
and flee from the barren lands of nod
set out to procreate my progeny
caine’s children shall inherit the night.
- lirik lagu when i become me – anders johansson
- lirik lagu angelina chthonian earth her face forms worms – and oceans
- lirik lagu aphelion light evanescence into extinction – and oceans
- lirik lagu aphid devil flower fruits of lunacy – and oceans
- lirik lagu aquarium of children – ajatusten merenpinta – and oceans