forever wondering, how does it all begin?
it’s the shadows of all the previous heartbreak
that settles in for a few whole minutes
before i change my mind…
let’s write this song and stay so close
and i’ll follow you with every footstep…
and are you still waiting for a chance
just to let me know?
and are you still waiting?
if you are just let me go
why does it always come to this?
when something’s wrong, i hit and you miss
i trusted you to help with this suffering
that you put me through
and i can’t recall the last time i felt good
so don’t look back, i’ll never be there
cause i’m gone for good, and no longer care
and maybe this is how it is
or maybe it’s not
unless you say otherwise
- lirik lagu jenny of 100 dates (country mormon ending) – deirdre flint
- lirik lagu jenny of 100 dates (unresolved adolescent fantasy ending) – deirdre flint
- lirik lagu marrow of my bones – deirdre flint
- lirik lagu sister catherine claire – deirdre flint
- lirik lagu the king of the rollerama – deirdre flint