bank keeps calling. will i ever get a chance to forget you? i thought when you took off you were gone. i guess i, i was wrong. i was wrong. but i never meant you harm, and i never did hope you ill. i know you heard the song. i’m sur eyou denied how it made you feel. i saw you laugh it off. yeah, i’m still bitter, and it’s justified. independence day in ’98 you stood at my left side. don’t you remember? ( i can call you betty, and betty when you call me you can call me out.) but that was in the past. you better not call me now. you could always deny how it made you feel.
- lirik lagu my baby plays me just like a fiddle – the charlie daniels band
- lirik lagu midnight train – the charlie daniels band
- lirik lagu jesus is the light of the world – the charlie daniels band
- lirik lagu jesus died for you – the charlie daniels band
- lirik lagu it’s about time – the charlie daniels band